- The release of nutrients depends on temperature - more when it's warm and plants are growing and less when it's cold and growth is slow
- Scotts Osmocote® uses advanced prill technology that ensures even and controlled nutrient release with no wastage
- Controlled release means feeding less often and more effectively; less frequent feeding is more economical and environment-friendly
- lower nitrogen and increased potassium to promote steady growth and flowering while improving resistance to pests and disease.
- Ideal for all types of Cacti, Succulents & Bromeliads
- Safe to use on new plants - the controlled release of nutrients means it will not burn soft leaves or tender young roots